Photobooth hire is definitely going to add a lot of fun to your function or event. But you will generally get confused when there are too many options available for you. So, if you want to hire the services of a photo booth, then here are a few questions that you need to ask to the vendor who is going to provide you photo booth on rental basis.
Here is the list of questions that you can ask…
- You should check if the handicapped will also be able to get their pictures clicked. There will be many guests in the party and a very few can be handicapped as well. If it is mandatory to stand while getting the photo clicked in the photo booth, then it is a waste is select that company.
- One of the very important points that you need to check while going for photobooth hire is, how many people can be accommodated in the photo booth. If your’s is a very big event and you are expecting many people at the event, then you should make sure that more than 4 to 5 people can be accommodated in the booth to get the pictures clicked.
- The company from which you are taking the photo booth for rent has to be insured. If it is insured, then make sure that the company is legal in your state as well, otherwise there is no point in selecting such company. It will not only save the company, but also the person who organized the party as well.
- Check if there are any hidden costs in photobooth hire. You will get the quote at the beginning itself, but when you are paying, there are some companies which charge some hidden cost and you should check that very well and make sure everything is just perfect. You can get an agreement done for the same and that is always a good option.
- You should always check their previous experience and since how many years are they in the business. This will help you in knowing more about their experience. You can check their samples to make sure that their work is as per the requirement. Also ask if they are having any kind of specialty like a few companies are really good at clicking weddings than others.
Asking these questions before Sydney photo booth hire will help you in choosing the right company that is good for you and also suits your budget as well.